Sunday, September 24, 2006

homemade food without cooking...

Today kiddo went to my in-laws and had a great time. He doesn’t even miss me when he’s there. In fact, when I leave, I get none of that crying, “I miss you mommy” face or anything. Instead I get a wave and a “bah, bah”, which is toddler speak for “bye, bye”.

And he is always fed well there. Cause whenever he indicates interest in anything… Let’s just say that grandma always have strawberries, grapes, ice-cream, pizza, pasta, broccoli. (Yes, my kid LOVES broccoli. Does not take it from me, of that I’m sure.)

I went to my parents, to work on a music project. And of course, I got a fantastic home-made soup,




and loads of pancakes:



There were also some amazingly great dumplings, but they were gone so fast, I had no time to snap a pic.

Ahh... The joy of parents… How they make us feel like little kids (in a good way) even when we have our own…

Posted by vasilisa @ 11:23 p.m.

About

I'm a 29 year old mom of two! A toddler (kiddo one) and a new baby (kiddo junior). I am also the most horrible (as in I barely ever do it) cook that I have met in my life. This blog is a diary of my attempts to feed my hungry growing family

PS: My name is not actually Vasilisa... But I find that honest reporting comes easier when there is a shred of anonymity. (Apparently, posting pics of my sons doesn't count...)

PPS: For those of you wondering where on the planet I am: I'm cosily tacked away in the Torontonian suburbia of the Great White North (Canada).

The Beginnings

What is all this?

Listening

To music, naturally.

Reading

All kinds of books. Haven't figured out how to post links to them yet.

E-mail me

Yes, you can actually email me:

Vasilia

Real Savvy Mom Blogger