Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No cooking...

These past couple of days have been nasty. Good old morning sickness decided to pay a solid revisit. Not that it has really left, but at least I’ve been eating… Well, it’s been unpleasant. And there’s been absolutely no cooking… And very sporadic eating…

So tonight when I finally craved something, we went out. And I got my grilled calamari. Yes, I know, it’s not vegetarian. But in this state I’m not all that particular…



And there was also veggie souvlaki.



And that’s about it. Really nothing else to report. Hopefully will be back on track soon.

Posted by vasilisa @ 2:16 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness. Don't worry about cooking!

Do you know yet whether it's a boy or a girl? Or are you going to keep us in suspense for awhile? ;)

Now go gaze lovingly at the new beauty in the driveway. That should make you feel better!

Posted by Blogger Kelley @ 8:41 a.m. #
 

YUMMY!! Making the little boy work!!:D:D

Posted by Blogger FH @ 3:50 p.m. #
 
<< Home

About

I'm a 29 year old mom of two! A toddler (kiddo one) and a new baby (kiddo junior). I am also the most horrible (as in I barely ever do it) cook that I have met in my life. This blog is a diary of my attempts to feed my hungry growing family

PS: My name is not actually Vasilisa... But I find that honest reporting comes easier when there is a shred of anonymity. (Apparently, posting pics of my sons doesn't count...)

PPS: For those of you wondering where on the planet I am: I'm cosily tacked away in the Torontonian suburbia of the Great White North (Canada).

The Beginnings

What is all this?

Listening

To music, naturally.

Reading

All kinds of books. Haven't figured out how to post links to them yet.

E-mail me

Yes, you can actually email me:

Vasilia

Real Savvy Mom Blogger