Monday, May 28, 2007

Reality Check

You know how I said that life was getting back on track?

Well… That very night the toddler had his first real fever…

Followed by a cold developed by all the adults of the family…

Then a baby had a minor fever after getting his first shots…

And then the toddler developed a major cold with coughing/sneezing and an accompanying horribly bad emotional state (read: endless crying and whinnying).

Yup…

It’s been fun here…

Posted by vasilisa @ 9:54 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Ugh! Sickness! Hope everyone is feeling better.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:53 a.m. #
 

So sorry. At least the baby isn't giving it to older brother yet. That's what happens at our house. The illness goes from one child to the next and then back to the first one again. It takes forever sometimes for all the kids to get over it. Ugggh!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:33 a.m. #
 

Aw..!! Sorry about that.Yeah, part of life is to go thru' all these but it is harder for us parents when kids suffer.Hope you have some help to cope.Usually all of us get cold at the same time!:(
So far, we don't have cold sweep here but it's very very hot and dry.That means bugs!!Eeks!!
Take care Lisa,hugs.

Posted by Blogger FH @ 7:55 a.m. #
 

I hope everyone feels well soon. Take care!

Posted by Blogger Lisa Johnson @ 10:08 a.m. #
 

Poor soul!

I hope everyone gets better very soon.

You need some soup!

Posted by Blogger Gunfighter @ 8:18 a.m. #
 
<< Home

About

I'm a 29 year old mom of two! A toddler (kiddo one) and a new baby (kiddo junior). I am also the most horrible (as in I barely ever do it) cook that I have met in my life. This blog is a diary of my attempts to feed my hungry growing family

PS: My name is not actually Vasilisa... But I find that honest reporting comes easier when there is a shred of anonymity. (Apparently, posting pics of my sons doesn't count...)

PPS: For those of you wondering where on the planet I am: I'm cosily tacked away in the Torontonian suburbia of the Great White North (Canada).

The Beginnings

What is all this?

Listening

To music, naturally.

Reading

All kinds of books. Haven't figured out how to post links to them yet.

E-mail me

Yes, you can actually email me:

Vasilia

Real Savvy Mom Blogger