Saturday, April 05, 2008

The secret project is to be revealed... soon... partially :-)

I’m not really blogging anymore. But it’s quite a difficult habit to break. I really would be online all day long… If I could. But my kids don’t think so. They rule my life. They control all I do. They control when I sleep and if I sleep. When I eat, and if I eat. They deemed that time for myself is an unnecessary waste. Unless I want to be up all night. Which falls into the “if I sleep” category. So I figured not blogging is better than occasional diving in. But then sometimes I can’t help it. So that’s why I’m here now. Even though I thought I never would be.

The baby has just turned one year old. (He did? Didn’t I just wonder if he’ll ever come out?). The older is three tomorrow. Time’s flying…

But, I do have a little something I’m still doing. Any time I get to myself, I work on that secret project. Which I really have neglected for months. But now I get about an hour a week for it :-)

And I decided to share some of it.

Yes.

It’s almost not a secret anymore.

In fact, I expect to reveal it here within the next two weeks.

You thought I’d tell you now? Nah… I want to finish up a bit. But I promise I’ll eventually tell you.

In fact, here is a hint: I’ll be posting some of it on Youtube.

Can’t wait.

And now naptime’s over. And so is my daily ration of time for myself.

Bye then.

Posted by vasilisa @ 3:34 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Vasilisa,
Can't wait to see it. I think I know what it is? You and the kids have started a rock band and this is your debut video.

Posted by Blogger Alexys Fairfield @ 4:50 p.m. #
 

I can't believe your baby is a year old. Geez! It seems like he just arrived.

Can't wait to see what the secret project is...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:57 p.m. #
 
<< Home

About

I'm a 29 year old mom of two! A toddler (kiddo one) and a new baby (kiddo junior). I am also the most horrible (as in I barely ever do it) cook that I have met in my life. This blog is a diary of my attempts to feed my hungry growing family

PS: My name is not actually Vasilisa... But I find that honest reporting comes easier when there is a shred of anonymity. (Apparently, posting pics of my sons doesn't count...)

PPS: For those of you wondering where on the planet I am: I'm cosily tacked away in the Torontonian suburbia of the Great White North (Canada).

The Beginnings

What is all this?

Listening

To music, naturally.

Reading

All kinds of books. Haven't figured out how to post links to them yet.

E-mail me

Yes, you can actually email me:

Vasilia

Real Savvy Mom Blogger