Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweening…

Just a quick note to let you know that we’ve survived our first family attempt at Halloween! And we had fun doing it… And the weather… it… cooperated! I even went out for a little “trick-or-treating” myself (with the kid, of course).

And while he wasn’t quite sure what it was all about, he really enjoyed ringing bells and saying “bah, bah” (bye, bye) to everyone on the street…

What do they want from me?


What? Pose for yet another picture?


That's the smiliest look you'll get today... Now where is my candy?


So, once more, Happy Halloween, everybody! And let’s do it again next year!

Posted by vasilisa @ 1:56 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I know I can only say "awwwwwww!" so many times before it starts to sound disingenuous, but that's the first thing I think when I see something like that.

Awwwwwwwwww!

(I really need to get a handle on my baby-crazed hormones, huh?)

Yay, for the weather! It cooperated here, too (not that it mattered, I guess, since my childless self missed-out on all the fun, anyway). Congratulations on your first Halloween! :)

Posted by Blogger Kelley @ 9:29 a.m. #
 

How adorable!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:49 p.m. #
 

That boy is absolutely adorable! I'm glad you had a happy Halloween!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:18 a.m. #
 

Sweet. Looks as though he's ready to star in Pouting Tiger, Hidden Candy.

Posted by Blogger annulla @ 9:58 a.m. #
 

He is a beautiful err..handsome little man!!:))

My kids turned inti alien and a monster, updated with photos!

Have fun!

Posted by Blogger FH @ 5:44 p.m. #
 

Kelley: Thanks! And so happy about the weather, I was so nervous that he'll freeze, and then we'll have our first Halloween flu nightmare...

Julie: Thank you...

Lesley: Thank you... It was so much better than I expected!

Annula: That's hilarious... Hollywood, here we come!

Asha: Thanks! Love your alien monsters! I'm sure they had a great time, what with all those special Halloween treats and all!

Posted by Blogger vasilisa @ 7:08 p.m. #
 

VERY cute! I had posted a pic of R., my six-year-old daughter, in her Princess Jasmine costume, but decided I needed to take it down after I saw that someone had found my site by Googling "12-year-old girls." Maybe I'm paranoid, but better safe than sorry!

Posted by Blogger PunditMom @ 9:29 a.m. #
 

Punditmom: There are some really perverted people on the net. I heard all kinds of rumours too, and have been posting lot less pics now (but my dad checks them, to see his grandson, so I still occasionally do).

And I check my stats for weird google searches...

Posted by Blogger vasilisa @ 2:21 p.m. #
 
<< Home

About

I'm a 29 year old mom of two! A toddler (kiddo one) and a new baby (kiddo junior). I am also the most horrible (as in I barely ever do it) cook that I have met in my life. This blog is a diary of my attempts to feed my hungry growing family

PS: My name is not actually Vasilisa... But I find that honest reporting comes easier when there is a shred of anonymity. (Apparently, posting pics of my sons doesn't count...)

PPS: For those of you wondering where on the planet I am: I'm cosily tacked away in the Torontonian suburbia of the Great White North (Canada).

The Beginnings

What is all this?

Listening

To music, naturally.

Reading

All kinds of books. Haven't figured out how to post links to them yet.

E-mail me

Yes, you can actually email me:

Vasilia

Real Savvy Mom Blogger